Monday, August 1, 2016

Day One

It is 1:28 P.M. and I am more than half way through my first day of Software Development bootcamp. I have a great feeling about how things are going. I will admit I have a lot of anxiety about the getting through the bootcamp and showing my best work. I feel as though there is so much that I need to learn and this is simply this first day. Two students from another cohort came in this morning to share some of their experiences with us. I found their words very encouraging. They told us that they had very little experience with software development, but they are now in week 10 of their training and feeling like they have come so far. They mentioned that if they could do this, they felt anyone could. It was so nice to hear such encouraging words on such an uncertain day. I just completed the majority of the work assignments for today and I am feeling like good about that. Tomorrow a leaderboard will populate which will rank all of the students in the class based on a number of different variables. I can not wait to see where I stand!

No comments:

Post a Comment