Thursday, June 9, 2016

2,500 point update

I feel like I have covered so many things since I started my pre-work. I am still working on the Front End Web Development Track on teamtreehouse.com. We have gone over CSS JavaScript and even more CSS. My only concern is that I am not retaining as much of the knowledge as I would like to at this point. I am grasping the broad concepts of what is being taught, but I am finding it difficult to remember all of the details. I am very excited about completing this Front End Web... Track and moving on the JavaScript. I have made a few friends that work as developers. I find it fascinating to speak with them about some of the concepts that I am learning. I am thrilled to be learning this powerful skill and I look forward to seeing where this journey eventually takes me. I plan on doing another update once I have finished the Front End Web Development Track.

No comments:

Post a Comment