Friday, August 5, 2016

Day Five

I feel pretty good about my day. We went over a lot of research about the the software market in San Diego. I found it very informative and interesting. Apparently the founders of this coding bootcamp have done their homework. according to a recent survey completed by the city of San Diego, some of the most sought after and used languages in our market are JavaScript, C# and SQL. All of which we will be going over in-depth throughout this course. I am excited and determined to make this experience an awesome on. I feel like it is one of the first steps on my lifelong journey towards becoming a great developer. We heard a lot of very positive and uplifting information today, in addition I had to opportunity to share lunch with some of my peers and I learned a lot about them. They are a group of like-minded, positive, productive and create people who are all interested in pursuing the same career as I am. We were given a challenge to work on for some of the day and during the weekend. The challenge was to use .json to generate a table in HTML which also had a feature that which would allow a user to click on a button and go to a the corresponding location in Google Maps using the latitude and longitude properties. I have been working on the project for a few hours now and I do not think I will be able to finish it today as I am new to this type of structure, but I am confident that I will finish the project before class starts again on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment